Award-winning single-origin Honduras 60% milk chocolate with taste notes of raisins, fudge and double cream. An indulgent milk chocolate with rich chocolate tones.
Beautifully rich and decadent, this organically certified bar of deliciousness is handmade in Scotland and packaged in pink environmentally responsible packaging.
- Size: 70g
- Ingredients: Cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic milk powder, organic cocoa butter
- 100% recycled and recyclable or compostable packaging.
- No additives. No emulsifiers. Just the Bare Bones.
- Region: Copan
- Variety: Mayan Red Trinitario
- Source: XOCO Cooperative
- Conditions: 600m above sea level
- Fermentation: Fermented and dried at post-harvest centre
- Handmade from bean-to-bar in Scotland