Etta Earrings in Eggshell by Wolf & Moon
Only 1 in stock - Ready to ship
UK delivery from £2
FREE Click and collect from the Edinburgh store. Enter details at checkout
A playful take on a classic link earring, with a solid brass ring linked to a hand-painted wooden disc in cool pastel and neutral colourways.
Unique and distinctive statement earrings for the independent and curious.
These earrings have just the right amount of movement in the linked shapes and are comfortable enough to be worn all day, every day.
Material: Made with painted wood, solid brass ring, sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Size: Earring drop is 4cm
Also available in Rose (see lifestyle image attached)
Care: Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
Brand : Wolf & Moon
Etta was founded in June 2018 by Holly Thorp, near Leeds, in the North of the UK.
A collection of both contemporary and vintage that the modern woman wants to wear. Etta is committed to creating jewels which will last the test of time. These are delicate, daily essential jewels which are comfortable to wear morning through to evening.
Sustainability is at the core of everything Etta does.
Etta jewels are made slow, in small quantities, by hand in the UK studio.
Against fast fashion, Etta jewels are made to last. Using 14k Gold filled and sterling silver, you will never see these jewels tarnish.