Billie Necklace | Iridescent Ripple & Glass Pearl | by Wolf & Moon
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot TRUSTED SINCE 8+ YEARS.
Delivery & Shipping
We pack and ship orders daily. All orders placed before Midday (GMT) will be shipped the same day, or next working day if you place your order at the weekend.
Our UK orders are shipped using DPD's Tracked Next Working Day Service. Orders below 1kg may be shipped with Royal Mail Tracked.
UK delivery is free over £59 and just £3.95 for any orders under that - and for life's little emergencies we offer UK Saturday delivery for £8.50 (order before 11am Friday).
If you live outside of mainland UK we will contact you to pay the additional cost of shipping. Please note any customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We know from experience that it can be difficult to get every present right. Our 60 Day Returns Policy helps ensure that you can return/exchange items if necessary with plenty of time to spare.
If you have any questions about delivery, or would like us to ship to you but your country is not listed at the checkout, we would love to hear from you
Delivery information - FAQs
How long will my delivery take?
- 1-2 days to most UK postcodes. If you order by 12 noon it's typically next working day delivery, orders received after 12 noon will be 2 days
- Note we offer FREE tracked UK delivery to most postcodes (via safe & efficient DPD Local) on all orders over £59
Will I get a tracking link?
- Yes. We use DPD Local which is a fully tracked service. You'll get a message to advise you of your one hour slot for delivery on the day itself and you get in-flight options to manage your delivery e.g. leave with neighbour etc.
What is my delivery cost:
- FREE - for all orders over £59
- £3.95 - orders under £59
- £8.50 - weekend delivery option for life's emergencies (order by 11am Friday)
- Click & Collect is FREE
We pride ourselves on an extremely fast and efficient delivery service, easily competing with the big guys on speed and reliability!
The shipping options are displayed once you put your postal address in at checkout.
Refunds & Returns Policy
60 Day Returns Policy
We know you are leading a busy life and how fast the time can go, and so we have extended our standard returns policy from 14 days to a generous 60 days.
If your purchase does not meet your expectations simply return it to us unused and in its original condition and packaging, including any labels which must remain attached, within 60 days of receipt.
Please note that the conditions 'unused and in its original packaging, with labels attached' is a requirement of our returns policy, we will not accept returns that are returned in any other condition. We will then either exchange it or offer you a refund, whichever you prefer.
The cost of returning any item is at the Customer's own expense. The only exception to this is if the item is faulty or was sent by us in error.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging for resale, which must not be used as the outer packaging for your mailing purposes.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Earrings (or other piercings)
- Gift cards
- Custom or made-to-order items
In all cases (apart from faulty or damaged goods) if a free shipping offer was availed of for the initial purchase we cannot ship the exchange for free as well. We will charge you for the full shipping price and will contact you about that to arrange payment.
Returns must be notified to us in advance via email, with the explanation of the reason for the return. Do not send goods without our prior knowledge. If bought in store, we require a receipt as proof of purchase and will not accept a return without a receipt.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
1. Book with obvious signs of use
2. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts or packaging for reasons not due to our error
Receiving Your Refund
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you need to exchange your purchase for the an alternative item or variant, first send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and then send your item to:
53 London Street
In all cases apart from defective or damaged goods, if a free shipping offer was used for the initial purchase we cannot ship the exchange for free as well. We will charge you for the full shipping price and will contact you about that to arrange payment.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
53 London Street
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Note that shipping costs that you may have paid when purchasing your items are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of that shipping will be deducted from your refund.
It is important that you return all parts of the item and all packaging, which must be intact and in re-saleable condition. Do not use the product packaging as the outer packaging and this will render it damaged and unsuitable for resale.
We always recommend you obtain proof of purchase and we do not take any responsibility for the item while it is in transit. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you are shipping a high value item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Our faulty goods policy lasts 60 days. Please contact us via email with details of the fault (you might find that a photograph or short video clip is the best way to demonstrate it) within 60 days.
If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange for faulty goods. Note that some of our products are an exception to this and offer a 2-10 year policy e.g. Secrid wallets, Rains backpacks, selected furniture and more, please contact us for specifics.
Please note that this Returns and Refund policy does not affect your statutory rights for returned goods under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
For further details of your rights please visit the EU Distance Selling Directive.
This colourful floral drop pendant from Wolf&Moon is made in acrylic with their signature wood base, Czech glass baroque pearl and 14k gold-filled chain. Lightweight, beautiful and easy to wear!
- Size: 50cm chain, Pendant is 3.3cm x 2.3cm
- Pendant Weight: 3g
- Material: Made from FSC approved wood, acrylic studs with Czech glass baroque pearl drops and 14k gold-filled chain and fixings
- 'Gold-filled' is a thick layer of 14k gold mechanically bonded over jewellers' brass. A high quality and affordable alternative to solid gold, it is thicker and much more hard wearing than gold-plating, and can last 10+ years with daily wear.
- Made in London
- Presented in a branded box
- Care: Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition.
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and sun cream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.