Aura necklace in Walnut Veneer by Wolf & Moon
UK delivery from £2
FREE Click and collect from the Edinburgh store. Enter details at checkout
Minimalist necklace made with wood and brushed brass, finished in Walnut Veneer.
Collection No.9 combines unexpected materials with simple forms and movement. Designed for the modern woman, it is playful and bold with eye-catching statement pieces and elevated essentials.
Handmade in Wolf & Moon's East London studio.
Size: 55cm gold-plated snake chain.
Pendant is 3.4cm x 2.5cm.
Pendant is made from wood and brass with Walnut Veneer.
Material: Chain - Gold plated. Pendant - Brass, wood
Care: Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
Brand : Wolf & Moon
BACKGROUND TO WOLF AND MOON
Wolf & Moon is a hand crafted jewellery label created by British artist & designer Hannah Davis.
Hannah graduated from Goldsmiths in 2011 with a degree in Fine Art.
Everything is lovingly handmade by a small team of makers in their studio based in Hackney, London.
Inspiration for each collection comes from a variety of places including nature, travel, art deco, experimentation with patterns, colour and the materials themselves
All the jewellery from Wolf & Moon is made in house. Wolf & Moon try and source the majority of their materials from Britain and Europe. The wood they use is FSC approved, and all off cuts (as well as other waste products) are recycled.