Revisiting the tradition of hanging platters on the wall or placing them on a table as an artful centrepiece, ferm Living have created a series of large plates in tribute to womanhood.
With a simple silhouette of a woman, the series celebrates femininity in all its different shapes and colours.
Painted by hand with casual strokes, each piece is unique. All platters come with wall mountings, so they both can be hung and placed on a table. The platters are made with a special, rustic clay and glazed in bright colours.
Choose from four styles. Select a name from the drop down and the correct image will appear on refresh:
- Tala: Blue/black hair and red clothing
- Hessa: Black hair and light blue clothing
- Mira: Blonde hair and red clothing
- Aya: Black hair and orange clothing
- Dayo: Blonde hair and green clothing
- Size: Ø: 37.5 x H: 3 cm
- Material: Unglazed stoneware with engravings and hand-painted details
- Wall mount included
- Approved for food
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
Delivery is FREE over £59 / £3.95 if under £59
60 day no quibble returns policy
Our fast and safe shipping is via DPD's timed delivery service and you get your parcel next day (when ordering before 12 noon)