Pao is a wonderful portable, rechargeable lamp with dimmable feature - for use indoors and out.
The Pao collection of lamps is an exciting collaboration with Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa.
Named after the soft, glowing shape of traditional Mongolian Pao tents, Pao draws on Fukasawa's aesthetic of beautiful simplicity; creating an everyday object that draws on design values existing in the natural world. By keeping the aesthetics modest and simple, he brings the design into harmony with its environment.
Both the lamp's base and shade are constructed from a resistant polycarbonate, with a smooth, high gloss finish. The lamp's light source is concealed inside the shade, behind an opal polycarbonate diffuser, providing an efficient diffused downlight, with a warm, homely glow.
The compact, battery-operated design enables the lamp to be moved to different rooms around the house, or taken into the garden and other outside spaces. It is also dimmable!
- Size: W23 X D23 X H23 cm. Cable 100cm
- Material: Polycarbonate - High gloss, 3.6V Lithium Ion battery, LED G4 Bulb, micro USB cable
- Care: Wipe with damp cloth
- Suitable for outdoor use - IP44 rated
- Qualified for contract use
- Minimum of 10 hours use before battery require recharging via USB
- Includes replaceable LED light source which has up to 25,000 hours of use
- 3 step dimmer - on underside
Lifestyle images feature alternative colourways