Skylos Collective creates luxurious, ethical and sustainable dog collars from... apples!
Made with Apple Leather in the UK, they are double backed and stitched for strength. The buckle is sturdy, and the collar has four eyelet holes to ensure a comfortable fit.
Available in small and medium, with sizes listed in the guide (images). Matching leads are also available.
Sizing for the perfect collar size couldn’t be easier. Simply loop a textile measuring tape around your dog’s neck; and please always use the measurement that allows you to fit two fingers between dog and collar.
- Two sizes available - S and M
- Colour: Blush Pink with silver hardware
- Also available in black, ice blue and green
- Material: Peta certified apple leather (produced from waste residue from Italian juice and compote industry), metal buckle, eyelets and lead loop
- QR code on label for details of sustainability and eco credentials
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Avoid submerging in water, especially the sea
- 2% of Skylos profits are donated to the Animal Welfare Society of South Africa
- Handcrafted in the UK
Lifestyle images feature alternative colours