Fade Studs in brass & fern green by Wolf & Moon
Only 2 in stock - Ready to ship
UK delivery from £2
FREE Click and collect from the Edinburgh store. Enter details at checkout
Delicate and simple everyday studs in hand-painted fern green wood and brushed brass.
Collection No.8 is a playful collection inspired by modernist and abstract artists of the 20th Century. Block colours, warm and neutral tones complement bold, cut-out shapes and organic forms.
Sterling silver earring posts. Supplied in a drawstring pouch.
Note: Model images may show alternative colourways and are provided for context
Size: Each stud is 1.5cm x 1.5cm.
Material: Made from wood and brushed brass with sterling silver earring posts.
Care: Avoid contact with water
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.