Narloa’s mineral-rich aromatherapy bath sea salts will bring your self-care routine to a whole new level.
Add a couple of handfuls to your bath, it has the perfect therapeutic and soothing aroma to relax your body as well as ease your mind and restore your spirit.
The jar looks wonderful on your bathroom shelf and is fully recyclable. Pair it with the Rose Garden Body Oil afterwards to moisturise in a lightweight and easy-absorbing way.
- Made from a number of different types of salt crystals
- This essential oil blend soothes stress, anxiety and tension
- Perfect for deep relaxation, eases aches and pains
- Stimulates circulation
- Cruelty Free
- Made in London, UK
- Size: 250ml (8.5 oz)
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Jar: Made of recyclable PET plastic
- Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil*, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, dried rose petals*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil* and cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil* – [*organic]
- Care: For external use only. Do not get water into product. Store in cool, dry and dark place. We always recommend doing a patch test before starting regular use of any product, especially if you have sensitive skin. The patch test will allow you to determine any sensitivities or allergies. Stop use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health professional before use.