The Arum Table Lamp is characterised by the solid travertine base combined with the organically shaped lampshade and slender stem.
Crafted in beige powder-coated metal and travertine, the petal-shaped shade appears to float from the stem-like rod. Emitting soft, ambient illumination, it’s ideally placed on a home office desk or sideboard.
Achieving the perfect balance in the off-centre structure of the lamp, the beige travertine foot counterweighs the gentle way the lampshade is suspended from the curved metal arch in a leaf-like manner. With the matte, off-white inside of the shade, the lamp provides a soft, evenly distributed light, and the lampshade can be adjusted to ensure optimal light conditions in all situations.
Size: W: 20.5 x H: 51 x D: 34 cm
- Material: Solid travertine base. Powder coated iron structure and aluminium lampshade
- Direction of lampshade can be adjusted
- Electrical components E14 socket
- 2.6 m fabric cord
- Matte off-white inside
- Not suitable for US/Canada
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth