Herman chair is elegant, well designed and comfortable enough to hold you for hours - I use it at Lifestory as my deck chair and it is equally comfortable for dining.
The lightweight design and the welcoming look make it suitable for both dining room tables at home and large conference facilities. The leather seat is comfortable and practical, well wearing and looks fantastic.
- The seat has an oval shape that rises a little on the edges
- The arms on the backrest provide a good support and the frame holding the backrest allows you to comfortably rock a little back and forth.
- These chairs are easily stacked, wonderfully space saving
- As a nice added detail the angles of the wooden backrests are designed so the chairs can be hung on the table – making room to dust and clean the floors underneath.
- Due to its beautiful finish which highlights the natural features of the animal hide, aniline leather is suited for luxury accessories. Since it is generally produced from full-grain leather, it is of the best quality is the most natural looking of all the leathers.
Herman chair is designed by Herman Studio and produced by ferm LIVING.
Available in other colourways, please contact for details.