A large unscented wheat pack that can be heated in the microwave and oven, or cooled in the freezer for a safe and natural way to decrease joint stiffness, reduce pain and inflammation, and relieve muscle spasms. Use to stay warm and cosy throughout winter, or cool during summer.
The inner bag is split into segments to prevent the wheat from falling to one side. It has a removable linen cover that can be machine washed.
The wheat pack can be scented with essential oils, such as the lavender mist from Blästa Henriët.
Plastic-free packaging with clear instructions and suggested areas of use.
- Size: 60x20cm, weight: 1kg
- Materials: 100% European Linen OEKO-TEX® / Inner Bag: Natural cotton, Cotswold Wheat. FSC® certified packaging made from recycled waste fibres.
- Care: The Wheat Bags and Eye Pillows are easy to care for. Each product comes with detailed care and safety instructions on the cotton tag, as well as on the packaging.
- Washing: All covers are detachable and can be washed in the machine or by hand. Use a mild detergent, wash at 30°c on a gentle setting. Avoid tumble drying, hot iron on non-printed area when dry.
- Do not wash the inner bag with wheat grain inside.
- Made in the UK.
Delivery is FREE over £59 / £2.95 if under £59
60 day no quibble returns policy
Our fast and safe shipping is via DPD's timed delivery service and you get your parcel next day (when ordering before 12 noon)